Professional Cooling Systems & Solutions
You are in good hands with Plass the Plumber, known for giving customers good advice, quality workmanship and competitive pricing. We repair, service and maintain all brands of air conditioning equipment. Full service HVAC contractor with professional service techs. We service the Hudson Valley – Heating & Air Conditioning Service, Repair, Installation. Local Residential heating and air conditioning service, repair and installation company. MOST makes and models.
We sell & service most makes & models including leading manufacturers.
Emergency AC repair service is available. All of our AC repair services are provided for your complete peace of mind. Plass the Plumber Inc is licensed and insured in air conditioning repair, sales, installation, and air conditioning maintenance of your cooling equipment. Call us now if you are having any trouble with your air conditioning system, and we’ll be there to fix it in no time.
We also offer a variety of models of air conditioners that are ENERGY STAR® qualified. Energy Star products meet U.S. EPA guidelines for energy efficiency. Our high-efficiency central air conditioning systems maximize comfort while minimizing energy costs and sound levels. For optimal performance, we recommend purchasing a matching furnace that is rated and sized properly to work with the air conditioner of your choice.
It may be time to replace your existing air conditioning system if:
• You are using more energy than in past years.
• The unit runs all the time and can’t keep the home comfortable .
• Your current air conditioner is more than 12 years old.
• Your heater is 20-25 years old.
• Your equipment needs expensive repairs every year.
• Your air conditioner is noisy.
• Some rooms in your home are too warm or too cold.
• Your home seems humid, which is caused by poor system operation or leakage of the air duct system.
• Your home gets dusty when you operate your air conditioner, which could also mean a problem with the air duct system and/or air filtration system.
Residential Maintenance Program
Manufacturer’s strongly recommend a preventative maintenance program for you air conditioning and heating system. The goals are to keep minor problems from developing into major ones and to insure the efficient operation of your system. The consequences can be a voided warranty or system that could fail when you need it the most.
A Plass the Plumber cleaning and checkup is suggested for optimal performance and stability. Tune-ups include:
- Clean and check condenser coil
- Clean and check evaporator coil in place
- Check filters
- Clean Condensate drain
- Clean treatment to retard algae growth
- Check for proper temperature difference
- Lubricate all moving parts where necessary